Report my Repair
The day to day repairs to your homes are carried out by our in-house service Rosebery Repairs. When you report a repair to them, they will send you a response confirming what has been ordered and the target date for the repair to be completed. It will also include an order number, which you can quote if you need to speak to us about your repair.
My repairs appointment
- Let us into your home to carry out repairs, safety checks and inspections.
- If you’re not in when our operatives arrive, your repair may be cancelled.
- If furniture or flooring needs to be moved for a repair to be done, you’ll need to arrange this or let us know if you’re not able to do it.
Ways in which to report a repair:
You can report your repair by using our online Repairs Diagnostic Tool where you can locate and report a problem in your home using pictures. This will generate a repairs report form which will then be sent to our Rosebery Repairs team. You can also request a suitable time for your appointment (i.e. avoid school run). Report your repair online here
- If you're able to send us a photo of the problem that needs repairing, we'll be able to make a better judgement about the type of work that needs to be carried out. You can do this by completing the Repairs Diagnostic Tool and uploading a photo at the same time.
- Email Rosebery Repairs directly (you can also attach an image tof the repair to your message) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Rosebery Repairs on:
0800 096 0395 (FREEPHONE)
0333 7001025 (charged at a landline rate from a mobile)