Problems with Pests & Vermin

If you have pest and vermin problems in your home, it’s your responsibility to deal with it. You should contact your local council's Environmental Health Officer, as they'll be able to give you advice. If you're not able to deal with the problem yourself, they may provide a free or low cost service (depending on your circumstances).  

Useful contacts:

GOV.UK Report a Pest Problem

Epsom and Ewell Borough Council - Pest Control Advice

Tandridge District Council - Pest Control Advice

Mole Valley District Council - Pest Control Advice

Guildford Borough Council - Pest Control Advice

Crawley Borough Council - Pest Control Advice

Reigate and Banstead Council - Pest Control Advice

Some of you may live in homes with shared areas, such as communal lounges or hallways. If there is a pest or vermin problem in a shared area then it's our responsibility to resolve it.

The following are considered pests and vermin by Environmental Health:

  • rats

  • mice

  • fleas

  • cockroaches

  • bedbugs

You will have to buy treatment yourself for any other infestations, such as earwigs.

As soon as you notice a problem with pests or vermin in a shared area, please contact us using the form below.

Report Pests and Vermin

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory




Chat Live now!

Live Support

Our Resident Support Live Chat is currently closed. If your enquiry is urgent, please call 01372 814000.

Powered by Vocoll Live Support