Our Resident Panel
Our Resident Panel have already made important improvements to our services. As they are residents, the members bring a great variety of knowledge and experience to the panel. Most importantly, they see things from a resident’s perspective. This means they can focus on what’s important to our residents and help us to make important changes that will benefit everyone.
The Resident Panel:
- Provides feedback on our processes and performance
- Highlights the things we could change and the things we do well
- Reviews major service areas and makes recommendations for how they can be improved
- Develops effective links with the Board and Senior Management and hold us to account if we fail to do what we say we will.
The panel has achieved a lot since they formed in 2011. They have:
- Completed six reviews which have looked at various different service areas, including repairs, anti-social behaviour and gas servicing - they are currently carrying out their seventh review on communication
- Made 178 recommendations to improve the services our customers receive, which have resulted in 192 actions for us to carry out (we have completed 182 to date)
- Undertaken regular training courses to develop their skills
- Been shortlisted as finalists for Excellence in Tenant Scrutiny at the TPAS Southern Regional Awards 2014; and shortlisted for two Customer Scrutiny Inspection Awards in the categories of Most Inspiring Scrutiny Panel Excellence in Tenant Inspection and Mystery Shopping
Please click the links below to read their service reviews:
Vicki Hutchings, Chair of the Resident Panel, says: ‘I’ve been involved with Rosebery for some years and was always frustrated about the lack of influence under the old regime. The launch of the Residents Panel has really changed this and I now believe that residents have real power to scrutinise services and business decisions and make recommendations that really make a difference to people’s lives’.
If you'd like to ask the panel a question or find out more about what they do, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining the Resident Panel?
Are you keen to make a difference to the services you receive? Or perhaps you're looking for a new challenge? If so, you could apply to join the Resident Panel.
Joining the panel will give you the opportunity to help shape our services and make sure we're providing a service that meets the needs and expectations of all of our Residents. Not only would this give you the chance to have your say, but you'll also get to learn new skills and attend different training opportunities.
If you'd like to find out more about joining the Resident Panel, contact our Customer Experience Team: